Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What Will I Be Ten Years From Now?



What Will I Be Ten Years From Now?

Ten years ago I was in my elementary days, a child that the only thing she wants to do is to do homework after school, eat, watch television and play with friends. A child that don't care about the future.

No one can really predict his/her own future and no one can exactly tell what will be your life for the next five or ten years from now. There's a possibility that you will die or there's a possibility that you will get married and have a family of your own hence, curtailing all your dreams. But if you really strive hard for your goals and dreams in life, you can achieve what you want to be in the near future. In my 20 years of existence I have learned that everything worth having in life you really have to work hard for it.

The support and love of your family and friends will also play a very important role in achieving your dreams in life. However, your hardwork and faith in God are the two most important factors that could propel your dream into reality.

Ten years from now, I am expecting myself to be working abroad as a nurse and helping my family through financial means. I could also have for my future which each and everyone of us must do knowing that sooner or later we will be having a family of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment